Why do we bother? Why do we care? There is days like this in everyone's life when they just don't know why we keep on cleaning up after everyone else, (of course I'm perfect and leave no mess around!).
So I'm asking.. Why clean?
Well I've got a couple of answers to that one.
- It makes me feel better to live in a clutter free, clean enviroment
- Clean homes give good karma!
- There's less stress when you come home to a home your proud of
- They say if you live in a clean home your more likely to be fitter and have more energy than those who don't (not sure I agree with that!)
- A clean house can save money (replacing items you still have (because you don’t know where they are), and eating out more often than you need to (because your kitchen is too cluttered and messy for regular cooking)
- When your home is clean and uncluttered you appreciate it more
- And let's face it, if we're honest one of the top reasons Less fuss less fights!
So! What's your reasons?